alone

I should let this go.
The more I think, the more it's hurt.
And should I say that, I can't stay any more longer?
I won't let myself drown in the sea.
You came into my life once.
But I will let you go.
Let you leave all the footsteps on my heart.
Because I want to be alone.
Just with Him.

In a painful history.
I would leave you quietly.
I would keep my heart away from you.
Cause I am afraid if I would leave Him even in a short while.
Let Him endure my pain.
Cause He knows the best for His true believers.
Let me miss you in the name of Allah.
Until the fated time come.
All questions will be answered.

I will keep praying.
That He will always shine up the way.
That He will never let me astray.
That He will give me chances to live.
That He will let me smiles in pain.
He is The Best Planner of all.

Tawakkaltu'ala Allah :)

Popular posts from this blog

Random Dominos

Reunite

friends