a bad dream

I had a bad dream for the past few days.
a dream about a guy who lost his family in an accident.
he's a guy whom i'd known before.

he kept his sorrows inside.
he wasn't crying nor weeping at all.
deep down from his heart,
he was crying so hard.
he's trying to keep away the tears.

all I can do.
was just sitting far away from him.
still, I can see him.
he was looking on the floor.
his shining face was appearing dull.
he's trying so hard with the sadness and sorrows.

I walked.
moving closer towards him.
looking into his eyes.
he lost his confidence.
he was suffering with his feelings.

the feeling of loss.
the fear of being alone.
the missing moments.
the weakness.

he's crying in front of me.
while covering his pale face.
he said,
' I won't be alone forever '
and he walked away from me.

As I woke up in the dawn,
I prayed that he'll smile and always smile.
no matter what happens.
that was just a dream.
May Allah always be with you :)

-amnawills-

Popular posts from this blog

Random Dominos

Reunite

friends