Am I a ghost?

I am so pissed off when I'm around but you never see me, like I am a ghost? How about you talking with my best friend like I never had existed - yeah, I'm standing right next to her. What did I do wrong so much that you never talk to me? Just talk meh. Join the conversation. I joined the group conversation face-to-face but you never responded mine. I tried to talk to you and make you at ease, less stressful and at peace so that we can converse. But I got nothing. Thanks for making me look like a ghost and again, I don't know what did I do that you make me like this. Please. This is too awkward because it's been more than 4 months and IDK WHY! We're closed to each other and we talked comfortably, we friend with the same friends and we're friends for each other but you make me feel like this like I never existed in front of you? Sometimes I noticed your glare and stare but you avoid me. You walk beside me but never talk to me. We look at each other but we never talk. We pass by each other but we never talk. You stand next to me but you never talk to me. Okay. I know where I stand. But you just make me feel so bad when we're around because we never talk. I can still see you but you didn't seem to. So, am I a ghost to you? I never haunted you but, most probably I am a shadow who can't speak but keep following you?

Popular posts from this blog

Random Dominos

friends

Reunite