We change.

Hello peeps, Assalamualaikum!

The only word I could say after a super long break from blogging is, I AM BACK. Not to mention if it is gonna be for any good or any worse after this. Okay, done. Actually I am a bit _blank_ not to mention my awkwardness right now, typing in the public zone where everyone can take a glance and read whatever I'm typing now. Duh!

Okay, it's midnight and it still is raining heavily outside the window. The darkest sky and the gray clouds, obviously la there's no moon and stars to be seen now kan. (shrug the shoulder).

Lately, I've been immersed into somebody's life. I'm trying to act pretentious and act like I know everything when I don't. That is not how I should be. But, it gave me some insights about what are the thoughts and decisions they might come to at the end of the day. Little that I know, I can be like everyone else, just 'follow to flow' and just do whatever they decide for me to do. Hm. That is dangerous somehow, because life with no direction is just useless. (just my 2 cents)

So here, I am trying to change into some other people day by day. Until I find a good personality that can fit me better than it was. Just trying to make me 'feel' better about myself. Being yourself is never a sin. Stay true to yourself but never ditch other people's personality as a one. This is us human, trying to connect the dots and find the best out of the 'bads' that we think it is. Not everything we thought as bad might always be bad for someone else. So take a lead to yourself and decide, who are that you gonna love someday. Be it painful today because it is our life that must go on, despite the storms and earthquakes.

We're gonna change everyday, every hour and every minutes. It is a matter of how we overcome our own demons and fight for ourselves - to be good and to stay truthful to ourselves.

p/s: I don't know why I came up with this topic. Just a random midnight thought while having a bucket of ice-cream. Ciao!

Hide and Seek Cafe: Random Shaved-Ice-talk by the road

Popular posts from this blog

Random Dominos

The life as we live in.

friends