Random Dominos

There goes this conversation between me and Wawa. We were tip-toeing in the rain to get our Dominos Pizza about 1 km away from my block. Frankly because:

First, we wanna celebrate Migui's birthday
Second, we wanna eat because we were damn hungry
Third, because we wanna walk and enjoy the rain
Fourth, we wanna talk to each other after a super-long-tiring day

"The perks of having a busy Bestfriend" - Wawa's thought. I broke through her mind, all the time.

We arrived and ordered a large pizza. Worth buying for me, Wawa and Migui and someone tulaa. So while waiting, we came out with this conversation. (btw I tried to recap whatever we're talking over at that time)

Wawa: Semalam kan, H dengan F kantoi busuk ah dengan saya dating dekat cafe kot (laugh)
Me: Seriously? Dah open lah maksudnya tu?
Wawa: Lawak gila. Tapi baguslah H dengan F tu. Comel je dua orang tu
Me: Hmmm (loooooongggg sighhhhhh)

-silent moment-

Me: Wa, tahun depan kita dah 22 tau. 22 years old. You realize that, no?
Wawa: Hooh lah. Wehhhhhhhhh tak sedarrrrr
Me: Orang lain dah. Kita bila lagi nak ada?
Wawa: Dayyymmmnnn (Shuk's version)
Me: Sedar takkk??
Wawa: Killer awok ni. Dayyum!

Well, the reality - it is. We are scared of growing old alone.

Me: Migui, tahun depan dah 22 tau
Migui: Haah weh, aku baru perasan
Me: We are at the age of looking for someone to rely on, ke?
Migui: Slow slow lah cari
Me: Ko ye lah. Dah ada boleh sembang lahhhhhhh
Migui: Eleh ko
Me: Migui, aku usha orang tapi orang tak usha aku balik. But orang yang aku tak usha tu sibuk usha aku
Migui: Siapa?
Me: MANA BOLEH KASITAU
Migui: Sembang!
Me: (kembang hidung)

Hakikat: memang takde. We're afraid of being tak laku. Is it because of mas kawin? Idk. I think I can propose one for my life. But yesterday, I just proposed someone (to become my committee member) in class btw.

Acah scene "I am proposing you, please accept my offer"

Potassium.

Sekian, random midnight story.

Popular posts from this blog

friends

Reunite