Abah

It hurts so much to hold back tears. I'm missing My Abah but I can't tell my roomies. I can't share with them how much I miss My Abah because I know my life is already perfect with Abah's existence when they no longer have a dad to hold on to. Two friends, my roomies. Their dad's gone few years ago. I realized how perfect it is to hold a dad's hand when I have to one to share my frights and angers. I cried to know that Abah always had his side on me. He who always care and love me. He who never shy to show off his love for his son and daughters, for his parents, for his wife and her parents. He who never doubt to hug his son and daughter, and only God knows how much I miss my Abah. May Allah always protect Abah and Mama.

I just want to tell "Saya rindu Abah"

Hope to see Abah and Mama soon 😊

Popular posts from this blog

Random Dominos

Reunite

friends