surprise me.

"A day that made me understood"

Which finally make me understood that everyone has the right to choose to do whatever they want to do.
Well, you just posted a photo of mine on your personal social media account which gets 95/+ likes. I was totally in a great shock when a friend of mine showed me that photo you've posted. The photo was taken in a muslimah boutique during our outing yesterday.
What's more to conclude? I was curious and still, I am curious on the reasons why me? There just posted your photos and your mom. No other photos of woman/girl/lady on your timeline.
Curiosity kills sometimes. But I'm sure you won't tell me the real reasons why.
"Why me?"
 Maybe you're not ready mentally and emotionally. I don't mind. As long as you're fine.

So what's up next?

Popular posts from this blog

Random Dominos

friends

Reunite