End of Semester 7 yo!

Assalamualaikum and good evening.

"A pleasant moment is meant to share with pleasant comrades"

Spine team, hello! :))

I came across with this phrase, surely it's not a good one. Who cares btwww, I had finished my Semester 7 officially today! Just finishing the End of Semester 7 Examination yesterday, and I was, extremely relieved. Most of us had went back to their home. I wish I could, but once I got myself busy, I will definitely be one. Because I like challenges and I love embracing troubles (including mockings, condemns and a few other insults) like nobody wants it. Siapa je suka? But why not, trying to get in the games and see the patterns. It is always the same people who talks (bad/loudly) but never once trying to fit in others shoes. I would laugh, pity you for trying to get this kind of cheap attentions.

Finishing orthopaedics and family medicine in semester 7, with 10 osce stations for Family Medicine, I almost gave up. Because of too many general and basic things I had missed and I regretted for not focusing really well during the teaching sessions in Klinik Kesihatan huhu(since I finished my Family Medicine posting like 4 months ago haha). Felt so dumb to have missed a lot of important cases during the CBL and discussions. But miraculously, Alhamdulillah everything went just smooth and I managed to get good marks for 8 out of 10 stations!

I had missed a diagnosis on neonatal jaundice secondary to breastfeeding, in which I happened to get Prof Salmi as my examiner (whom everyone scared of) and I forgot to take a post 1-minute standing BP in my postural hypotension patient. Screwed the 2 stations, I didn't get to obtain the full history from the patients. Huhuu (nangis tepi pintu) :(

Paling penting, semester 7 just officially ended. And let us welcome and embrace semester 8 with Psychiatry, Otorhinolaryngology, Opthalmology, Traditional and Complementary Medicine, Preventive Medicine and lastly, Neuroscience Postings. All the best to all!

I hope I passed with flying colours la for this semester (Amiin). I admitted that I was a bit distracted with these kinds of dissing and complaints, when I was trying to focus on my revisions and examinations. Alhamdulillah, I've surrounded myself with wonderful peeps and I keep on listening to others' opinions on how to handle these hard people and how to juggle non-academic things along the way as a devoted student. Thank you guys for letting me spill the tea and keep on pushing me forward. You guys are amazing, indeed.

Jay's favourite line is 'nobody said it was easy, no one ever said it's gonna be this hard' and he kept on singing the verses of Coldplay's The Scientist. So I said, "bro, we gonna make it la. we sure can laaaa please motivate me as well". No matter you have been through, being with good companies and supportive friends really helps to boost your motivation. Thanks guys! Spine team is always the best.

<3 nbsp="" p="">
Add caption

Popular posts from this blog

Random Dominos

The life as we live in.

friends