Hard times: Mending broken pieces

Voila.

It's been a week since I've been trying hard to give myself some spaces that I hope it could save me from the bad thoughts. Quickly, I cheated my mind, mimicking something to distract myself from thinking negatively.

I don't know how did it happen. Even more how does this happen. Alas, for now.

To be neglected by a person who means a lot, it hurts. I know right. It is even scarred to not know why, the reasons to be neglected. Must have asked earlier what happened and what is happening now. At least, a trace of conversation would mend a broken relationship. Sometimes, we tend to ignore the little conversation we had, but later it trapped you in a situation where you just need to have a glance at the past! How cruel.

Well at least, say something. Honestly.

Alhamdulillah. He choose me to test my patience.
And that is a great thing we always belittled in our life.
Have we appreciate it? The reasons of living.


p/s And oh, i have lovely persons by my side to cheer me up! Thank you :)

sunsets, heart just set it right :)


Popular posts from this blog

Random Dominos

friends

Reunite