listen carefully

Dear friends, I've told you this for a thousand times. But you keep on repeating the same mistakes ever.

Please give some respects to the other people. Jaga adab sikit eh kalau communicate. Being polite is not just talking softly and nicely, but it is well-related with the way we respond to each statements.

First thing first is to listen carefully to any statements given so that we wouldn't misunderstood the points stressed by a person who are talking to you. Please please and please respect yourself by listening attentively and carefully. Don't ever comment and respond to the non-ended-statement. Respect lah sikit, orang tak habis cakap lagi. That's the reason kita senang salah faham even in the simplest situation for a direct statement.

Earn some respect for yourself. Hadirkan sikap hormat tu dalam diri kita. I've told you lots of times, but you keep repeating the same act again and again. I'm just kawan biasa, but I'm willing to help you. Somehow, I felt the heat when you did that to me. Yep, just because I got tempered easily but I relieved fast. Just, this is my most concern, it matters me very much.

I'd never told you to stop commenting, not even to stop you from giving  and your points of view. Tolerate. This is a concern by everyone. Takmau la misundertood hanya kerana satu ayat. Dengar dengan teliti okay even anda kurang berminat. Sebab you show the respect dengan mendengar. Jadi anda memang wajar untuk dihormati. You earn a respect by doing that. Thumbs up!

Thanks for your time, reading this post. It's just a simple sharing. I hope kita boleh improve ourselves sama sama. Saya cuma mengingatkan. Segala yang baik tu dari Allah dan yang kurang tu datang dari kelemahan saya sendiri. Wallahu'alam. Kita kawan kan?

Let's improve towards a better Muslim. Assalamualaikum :-D

Popular posts from this blog

Random Dominos

Reunite

friends