new place for a new semester

Here I come. Arriving at CFSIIUM Gambang Campus, Kuantan at 2.18 pm. A new story had just begun. A new spirit, and new obstacles ?


I walked down the lane, looking at the new scenery, capturing the serendipity and the scenes around me. My heart told me that a new campus should be like this. Mindset. 2 sets of building completely built in concrete. A mahallah and a learning campus. That's all. Never mind, this is new. Adat laa, kan? Ada benda terus sempurna ke?


Got my new room with four members. No double-deckers. A wide locker, a single bed with a lot of drawers, a single study table for each student. Not bad. All in yellow. Great! Cause I love the striking sunny-yellow colour for my room. It's full of warms and cheerful :)


Keeping all my belongings, clothes, books and all stuffs in the right and secure compartments. Spreading my purple bed sheet and neatly folding it around the mattress. Yeah, I have three pillows including my lovely bantal busuk. So what ? Ahaa.


The open air area seems calming and just can't let me out of breath. Dalam hutan, tepi LPT highway. Not bad, celcom and maxis coverage pun susah nak dapat. It's okay, within a week or a month, okay lah kot. In shaa Allah. As long as, I have a wifi connection. Yeayy! Oppss. Alhamdulillah :) at least, I can contact my parents through social websites as a call is always out of reach.


So, let's begin with Bismillah for a new start. Esok class btw, 8 am until 5 pm. I deserve it because I deserve the best start. Wohooo!! Excited nak masuk kelas esok. Anyway, doa banyak-banyak that I will survive and keep on working with my tasks. I am a student, a daughter and in shaa Allah, a muslimah :)


Assalamualaikum.



Popular posts from this blog

Random Dominos

Hard times: Mending broken pieces

Reunite