fallen in love

Let me tell you something that might be a satisfaction.
Let me tell you something that might be a truth.
Let me tell you something to reveal everything.
Let me tell you something that might be a fact.
Let me tell you something that might be an affection.
Let me tell you something.
 
That I have never regretting.
Letting everything disappear from my sight.
In a blink of eye.
But I never lost everything.
I lost nothing.
Cause I have faith.
A faith that grows inside.
To get everything back to its place.
Hard though.
Possible enough.
Nothing can't be bear.
I'm stronger than who I am.
I'm happier than how I could be.
I'm grateful to how I am.
 
I had fallen in love.
Not once.
But many times.
 
I fall in love with the morning sky.
I fall in love with the evening sky.
I fall in love with the afternoon sun.
I fall in love with the night sky.
Never had I regret.
They are on the right path.
Circling, following the direction.
Given by the Lord One.
Obeying the order.
Giving me colours.
Day and night.
 
Thank you Allah for Your Great Mercy.
Alhamdulillah
 

Popular posts from this blog

Random Dominos

Reunite

friends