Queen versus Swordsman

   
don't give up even falling at 7. wake up at 8 :)

Here, we come. We're practicing for tomorrow's Arabic Theatre. About a significant man of Heroes of Muslim. Sultan Muhammad al-Fateh and Constantinople. wohooo! Guess what, I'm the Queen, a delightful wife of Sultan Murad II (he's the father of Sultan Muhammad al-Fateh). I'll be roleplaying in the first till fourth scene, out of 9 scenes. And, I'll be roleplaying as a swordsman in the final scene. (hehehe, it's my wish to play with the swords). It's been very hard to complete all the dialogues for every scene. Doing all the typing, researches on the History of Muslims' Heroes of the world. Luckily I wasn't in charge of translating all the scripts into Arabic (thanks Wani for your great work! we should've appreciate you very much. Cool blog can ah? :P)

   I remembered that Harith had once said that I've two different personalities. First, I can act like a queen and sometimes I can act like swordsman. Sometimes. I didn't really realise this till he did, telling me his words. Amirul said that I'm a stone-hearted girl. (what??) I take that as compliments. Thanks dude. But I might be thinking about it later.


Popular posts from this blog

Random Dominos

Hard times: Mending broken pieces

Reunite