first and last?

I thank you Allah for every breath I take
 
 
you are the first and my last, hopefully in shaa Allah. that I hope everything will turn as smooth as what we've planned before. but, who knows? Allah knows better every inch and depth of people's heart. I don't really realise what's so special about you that sometimes make me hard to breathe. why should I cry easily with your warm words? even trying to soothe me, whenever I had a hard and even the roughest time. why did you do that? I just can thanks to you, gratefully saying "thank you so much" and i appreciate it very much.
 
my first time, being honest with you, telling you the truth, sincerely from the deep of my heart which makes me feel relieved. tears went down my cheeks for an unknown reason. i'm trying very hard that I can be a muslihah. i'm not even perfect for anyone that I never asked to be loved or to be adored very much. i let my past as a history, won't be turning back anymore. i'm living the present and dare to dream my future. praying that He will always ease my way and find the best path for my life. mistakes can happen again and again. i believe, it won't be happening again if we realise how precious we are to the people and being grateful for everything we have today. you won't find any better than the best you've had today. indeed, it reveals.
 
in this grey moment, I would love to thank you for making me smile throughout the day, even in my hard times. i'll smile and always smile, whatever happens. smile is strength that I'd find hopes and cherish in every moments in my life. Alhamdulillah, He gives me chances to smile and laugh, even spreading good words to people :)

Popular posts from this blog

Random Dominos

friends

Reunite