eid 2013

First thought in my mind was, this year punya raya macam tak best and suram.hmm. I don't know what makes me thought the stupid thought. Odd years, and we'll be celebrating eidulfitri at my father's hometown. Sure laa tak ramai yang ada dekat kampung tu. Fortunately, I feel enlightened at a moment where 6 cars arrived safely at my grandparents house. What a WONDERFUL MOMENT! :) I felt so happy and I was about to jump and leaping in the sky. All 9 siblings of my father were celebrating their wonder raya at my grandparents house! Luckily, the house was super big, no longer a wooden-bricks kampong house but a fully furnished-strong built house. ngeheehee. So here, some of our photos taken during our first syawal in Kampung Chemomoi and Simpang Pelangai in Bentong, Pahang. My hometown :)
 

grandchildrens :)

ma famile

brownies?

pakcu, me, hasya, mirza

girls :)


tsaqif razin in green

tsaqif's baby sister, iman dzakiyyah

Popular posts from this blog

Random Dominos

Reunite

friends